Automatic Replies – Outlook Web Client
1. Login to Connect.rutgers.edu and click on Settings (gear) in upper right hand corner
2. Click on Automatic Replies
3. Click on Mail link (at the bottom)
4. Click on Automatic Replies under Mail
5. Change the settings to meet your needs and enter your out of office message and click Save
Automatic Reply – Outlook Desktop
1. Open the Outlook Application
2. Click on File.
3. Click on Info.
4. Under "Account Information," Click the Automatic Replies (Out of Office) button.
1. Select the Send automatic replies option.
2. Check the Only send during this time range option.
3. Use the "Start time" picker to select the day you're planning to leave work.
4. Use the "End time" picker to select the day you're planning to return to work.
5. Use the "Automatic replies" box to create a custom out-of-office message that senders will get in the automatic reply and click ok to save.