This document explains how to clear the Joomla! cache on web sites that have caching enabled. On these sites, it is necessary to clear the cache before the latest edits to the site can be seen.
- Log on to your site using the Administrator Login.
- Select Clear Cache from the System menu:
- Click the Delete All button at the top:
- All items will be cleared from the Cache Group listing, and the latest changes to the web site should now be visible.
- Log out from the Administrator Login by clicking the User Menu dropdown in the upper right corner of the Administrator page (see Step 1 below), then clicking Log out (see Step 2 below):