This procedure describes how to create a new article as a copy of an existing article. This is especially useful when you would like to preserve the formatting of the original article.
1. Log in to the Administrator back-end.
2. Locate the article to be copied by clicking on Content then Articles.
3. Find the article you want to copy, then click on its title.
4. Click "Save as Copy" from the "Save & Close" dropdown menu at the top (see #1 below).
5. Change the title of the article (see #2 below).
6. Delete the existing Alias; a new one will be generated from the new title (see #3 below).
7. Edit the article text as needed (see #4 below).
8. Change the status on the right to "Published" (see #5 below).
9. Click "Save & Close" at the top (see #6 below).