In DOCman, you can unpublish a document without deleting it from your web site. If you need to display the document again, you can easily re-publish it.
- In the Administrator interface, select Components > DOCMan > Documents:
- If the document to be unpublished doesn't appear in the list, select the category containing the document from CATEGORIES > All Categories (see #1 below).
- Click the check box to the left of your document's name (see #2 below).
- Click the Unpublish button above the list of documents (see #3 below).
- The "Status" column will display "Unpublished" for your document, meaning that it will no longer be visible from the front-end of the web site.
- If you need to publish it again, click the check box to the left of your document name (see #2 below).
- Click the Publish button above the list of documents (see #4 below).