- We have been advised by OIT that the creation and testing of all DocuSign templates and powerforms should be done in our demo environment.
- The main reason for this change is that the production DocuSign environment creates legally binding documents.
- When you want to create a new Docusign process, you should begin in the demo environment.
- Create and test your process(es) in demo and when you are ready to go live, you will move the template(s) to the production environment.
- The demo environment operates in the same fashion as production and you will have the same level of access.
- The screen colors are different, and all emails sent out from the system have a SAS logo that clearly states DEMO.
- Additionally, completed envelopes in the demo environment state that the document is a “Demonstration Document Only”.
Sample of DEMO Environment
Sample of Production Environment