What if you want EITHER one person or another to sign a document. Perhaps you have 2 directors and it doesn’t matter which director actually signs the document.
Things to think about:
- Once ONE of these people sign the document the other cannot sign or open the document
- If you want BOTH to be able to ‘view the signed document’, then also add both as ‘CC’ on the template (but set it as not as a signer)
How to setup
- Create a TICKET, request – need assistance for Docusign, assign to Matt W.
- Ask for Group Signers
- Include what email addresses will be in this group for this particular document
- When you set it up, instead of using a ‘specific’ email, you will select the ‘group’.
- For example, I can search for ‘Data Science’ and I will see a group that has been created.