To view and disable Joomla! users:
- Log into the back end "Administrator" interface of your website.
- Navigate to Users ---> Manage.
- Click the Filter Options button to reveal filters that can be used to search for users by state (enabled or disabled) or by group.
- Once a user is found, check the box to the left of their name. (Please keep in mind that some users may be SAS-IT staff. When in doubt, submit an SAS-IT REQUEST.)
- Select Block from the Actions dropdown menu.
- Select Batch from the Actions dropdown menu.
- For "Select Group," select "Public"
- For "Select Action," select "Move to Group"
- Click Process.