This is 'general' information on how you can edit Courses on your website. If you need further assistance specific to your site, please create a REQUEST so we can assist you.
1. Login to the back end of your site by using the sites link with /administrator added onto it for example https://amerstudies.rutgers.edu/administrator/
2. Click on Content on the top bar and a menu should pop up where you should click on categories.
3. Look for the Category that says Course Descriptions and click on the green button with a number in it on the right side.
4. Choose the course you would like to update.
5. Edit Content Tab
- This contains the TITLE for the article, which is displayed on the website
- Description content (which may contain detailed information about the article)
6. Course Fields Tab
- This tab contains specifics about the course
- Each department may have decided to store different details about the course
- To determine what is needed, check this tab on a course that already exists
7. Publishing Tab
- Here you can change all publishing options.
- Check a similar course to check how it should be used.