How to edit your profile:
- Click the Login link located at the "footer" or bottom of the page:
- Login using your Rutgers NetID and password:
- Look for a link called "CB Profile Edit," "Edit Profile," "Edit My Profile," or something similar, on either the footer menu or the sidebar (right-side) menu (usually labelled User Menu). The text and location of the menu item will vary depending on your website's configuration. If you cannot find the link, please submit a REQUEST. Once you find the link, click on it.
Sidebar menu link example:
Footer menu link example:
- Edit your profile by entering text in text fields or text boxes, and by selecting items from checkboxes or dropdown menus:
- There may be several tabs containing additional fields you can edit (a group of tabs is shown by area #1 below). After you make the changes to the fields listed under one tab, click another tab (for example, "Person Details 4" shown by #2 below) to continue editing your profile:
- When done, click Update at the bottom (#3 above) to save your profile.
- Logout from the website by clicking the Logout link in the Footer menu at the bottom of the website:
Note: If you need to edit someone else's profile you will have to do so through the Administrative Control Panel. If you do not have access you will have to submit a confidential REQUEST requesting your login credentials.